We aim to, and confidently ensure, that all our guests have comfortable facilities, all requests are dealt with efficiently and all guests are made to feel welcome throughout their stay.
- There are free designated car parking spaces 25 metres from the hotel reception
- There is a drop off point outside the main reception
- There is a concrete ramp outside the main reception
- The reception area has seating for guests to wait
- Porter service is available to assist guests with luggage
- The whole of the ground floor of the Clifton Arms Hotel is accessible to wheelchairs
- Restaurant & Bar areas are on the ground floor – There are three steps up to the Cocktail Bar but table service is offered in the Lounge.
- All corridors and public areas are well lit
- All doors and corridors are wide enough for wheelchairs/pushchairs
- Of the ground floor public toilets, there is a specific unisex disabled toilet which is suitable for wheelchairs
- Unfortunately, there are no specific disabled bedrooms but Room 104 has been adapted to include a wet room. There are bedrooms on the main corridors that are adequate for disabled use and Reception are more than happy to describe the facilities when making the reservation to ascertain whether the rooms would be suitable. There are telephones in all rooms, and room service is available 24 hours
- There is a lift to take guests to all floors.
- Assistance dogs (only) are allowed in the hotel
- The hotel does have a wheelchair available on a complimentary basis for guests. Please advise the hotel before booking if you require a wheelchair
Although we have tried to be as accurate and include as much detail as we can in our Access Statement, we are always willing to give information on any aspect of the hotel if this statement does not answer your particular query.